Best Scope for .300 Blackout
best scope for .300 blackout Comperison Chart
1. Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24 Segmented Circle Crosshair 300 Riflescope *
- Red segmented circular reticle with a crosshair at the center, matched with 300 BLK loads
- First focal plane that allows the ballistic reticle at any magnification to be used
- 700 hours continuous runtime when you set the 4 or 6 settings with a lithium-AA battery
- It is waterproof up to 66 feet, and the illumination electronics are Mil Spec.
- Fully 90 MOA windage and elevation adjustment are available in increments of 1/2 inch at 100m
2. Steiner 5201 P3TR P4Xi Riflescope with 1x-4x24mm *
- The P4Xi riflescope, a compact precision scope that can be used for tactical and patrol operations, is ideal. The rugged P4Xi scope provides clear images and a quick-action reticle that can be used for everyday use or sudden actions.
- This scope has a versatile and proven 4x zoom system that can be used for close-quarter engagement, 600-yard accuracy, and a true 1x magnification.
- P3TR Illuminated Reticle You can shoot up to 600 yards with the reticle calibrated for 7.62mm and 5.56mm.
- This Steiner exclusive reticle provides daylight-viewable illumination with 11 intensity levels for all lighting conditions. There is an “off” position in between the 11 settings.
- High Contrast Optics World-class engineering, optical systems and unmatched clarity provide high light transmission and clarity. Steiner polishes premium lenses and then coats them with proprietary coatings that enhance contrast and brightness, even in low light conditions.
- The P4Xi is lightweight, portable and compact. It’s ideal for everyday use or quick action. You can shoot close-quarters with both eyes closed, or at 600 yards, using the 1x-4x.
3. EOTECH XPS2-300 Blackout Holographic Weapon Sight *
- EOTECH XPS2-300 Holographic Weapon Sight in Black with 68MOA ring and (2) 1 MOA dots reticle
- 300 Blackout – Custom 300 BLK laser engraving on the hood
- Ballistic Drop Reticle- Allows users zero subsonic and supersonic.300 Blackout rounds within the same reticle pattern
- Compact design – Allows for more rail space to accommodate rear iron sights and magnifiers
- EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty – Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
4. Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Reflex Sight with QRP2 Mount and Spacer - 2 MOA - 12841 *
- 3 years of continuous-on battery life, 30,000 hours (3 years) at setting 7/10
- One DL 1/3N (supplied) battery.
- Iron sights with the provided spacer are a perfect combination of co-witness and iron sight.
- 2 MOA red dot to ensure accuracy at all distances
- Reminder decal for in-service date and battery replacement date
- Submersible up to 150 Feet
- 4 night vision settings and 6 daylight settings (including an extra bright to be used in bright sunlight).
- Compatible with all NVD generations
- Parallax-free operation
- Optional screw-in anti reflection device (ARD), can be used through the threaded front lens opening.
5. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 1-4x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA) , black *
- Crossfire II Riflescopes come in a variety of configurations, including the 1-4×24 Crossfire II Riflescope. V-Brite’s reticle uses the V-plax Format and battery-powered electronics to illuminate its center dot in extra-low-light conditions.
- You’ll quickly be able get a sight image and target with the help of an Eye box that provides long eye relief. The Eyepiece’s fast focus allows for quick and easy reticle-focusing.
- Fully multi-coated anti-reflective lenses offer bright and clear vision for the user.
- Capped reset turrets can be adjusted with finger clicks and MOA clicks. They can also be reset to zero upon sighting in.
- The strength and shockproof properties of a single-piece tube made from aircraft grade aluminum are assured by its unique construction. The Crossfire II is waterproof and fogproof and has been Nitrogen purged.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope for .300 Blackout
- 1.1 best scope for .300 blackout Comperison Chart
- 1.2 What too consider before buying scope for .300 blackout?
- 1.3 Top 5 scope for .300 blackout
- 1.3.1 1.Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24 Segmented Circle Crosshair 300 Riflescope
- 1.3.2 2.Steiner 5201 P3TR P4Xi Riflescope with 1x-4x24mm
- 1.3.3 3.EOTECH XPS2-300 Blackout Holographic Weapon Sight
- 1.3.4 4.Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Reflex Sight with QRP2 Mount and Spacer - 2 MOA - 12841
- 1.3.5 5.Vortex Optics Crossfire II 1-4x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA) , black
What too consider before buying scope for .300 blackout?
Low to no magnification optics are a better choice because most cartridge applications are small to large (human torso, big game) and within 300 yards.
Low magnification optics have many advantages:
You can still see most of your surroundings, so you have a better field of vision
Acquisition of fast targets
2-7x would be the best magnification. A red dot or 1-4x magnification would be another good option.
Red dots and 1x Scopes are special mentions. These optics have the fastest target acquisition time because they can be used with both eyes closed and offer unlimited field of vision. They are my top choice for CQB.
Diameter for Objective Lens
Exit pupil diameter is determined by the combination of magnification and objective lens diameter. This refers to the size of the sight picture that you can see through the scope.
A larger objective lens diameter is required for higher magnification optics. This is where magnification is lower and a smaller objective lens diameter, such as 24mm or32mm, is sufficient.
Glass and Lens Coating
A scope is defined by its quality glass and lens coating. They are not cheap. If you have the budget, quality lenses such as ED (Extra-low Dispersion Glass), Fully Multi Coated Lenses and Fully Multi Coated Lenses are worth it. These features reduce abnormal colors and improve image quality. They also make your scope more durable (Waterproof, Scratch-proof).
There are three main types of reticle patterns
Simple – Duplex, NikoPlex, V-Plex, Dot, etc.
Mil-Dot, MOA Crosshairs
BDC – Bullet Drop Compensation calibrated for particular rounds
It is more about personal preference, as you can choose any scope with a range of less than 300 yards. The simple reticle is more appealing because it doesn’t have many details. However, the BDC will provide an approximate bullet drop for your loads. BDC reticles will only give an approximate bullet drop. This is due to differences in grain size, muzzle length, and other factors.
For short range, MOA and Mil are not necessary. However, you can get them if needed.
Illuminating a target is a way to speed up acquisition. This makes it easier to see the reticle, especially when it is dark or has low lighting. It should also be possible to use the illumination in broad daylight. Another thing to think about is the battery life.
For.300 Blackout, the elevation and windage turbines are more of a “set and forget” type. It’s important to note that they are easy enough to zero, hold zero, and don’t accidentally adjust.
It is nice to have zero resettable, tactile or audible clicks.
Eye Relief and Eyebox
Eye Relief – Standard riflescopes offer 3″ to 4 inches of eye relief. This prevents the scope from hitting your eyes due to recoil.
The.300 blackout kick does not seem to be too strong, and scopes with 2.5-to-3″ eye relief are acceptable.
Eyebox – This is the most important aspect of the eyebox. This refers to the eyebox’s ability to allow full vision from the scope. This allows for faster acquisition of the target.
For 50-200 yards, parallax is not an issue as manufacturers usually set parallax at 100 to 150 yards. Parallax becomes more problematic below 50 yards. If most shots are under 50 yards, look for scopes that have parallax adjustment.
You should look out for features that can hold zero, fogproof and waterproof, as well as long battery life. The scope should also be able to withstand harsh field conditions such as extreme temperatures and external forces.
A reliable manufacturer’s warranty is a great way to make sure that a scope works properly. A transferable warranty helps to maintain a reasonable price for the scope when it is sold in the second-hand market.
Top 5 scope for .300 blackout
This scope is the one for you if you’re looking for the very best in.300 BLK optics. Trijicon is known for making top-quality tactical optics. This scope certainly fits that description.
The VCOG (Variable Combat Optical Gunsight), was developed in response to the US Military’s request for a varioptic comparable to its battle-proven ACOG.
Trijicon optics are known for their combat record. The VCOG is one of the best. It has a FFP (first focal plane) ballistic reticle. It matches the ballistic performance standard.300 BLK loads perfectly.
This rugged scope is made from aluminum and has stunning image quality. also has 1-6x magnification, which allows for a good sight picture for practical.300BLK shooting.
The optic can run for up to 700 hours without needing a new battery.
This scope is compatible with AR platforms, including SBRs or AR pistols.
The Steiner P4Xi CQC/CQC scope is small and compact. It can also be accurate to 400 yards.
The P4Xi is available in two models, unlike most of our other picks. However, for.300 blackout, we recommend that you get the 1-4×24 model due to its lower magnification.
The Steiner P4Xi illuminated P3TR BDC Reticle has 11 illumination settings. These include 5 daytime settings, 4 low-light settings, and 2 nightvision settings. To extend the battery’s life, there is an off position in between each brightness setting.
To prevent snagging, the adjustment turrets and illumination controls are low-profile.
The P4Xi offers long-lasting eye relief and an accommodating eye box. The tube is made of a single 30mm piece and is waterproof, fogproof, shockproof and shockproof.
For tactical rifle shooters, the EOTECH XPS2 optic is a well-known one. This model is unique and should be noticed by.300 BLK shooters.
Anyone who has ever shot EOTECH will know the “doughnut-of-death” reticle. This tried-and-true design features a 65 MOA circle with a 2MOA dot in its middle. This design offers the best of both worlds for transitioning from CQB targets to mid-ranged targets.
The reticle is identical to the one in this model, except that there are two dots within the circle. These circles can be calibrated for supersonic or subsonic loads.
This holographic sight offers many other benefits, in addition to the excellent reticle. The rifle’s minimalist design allows for maximum visibility when looking down at it.
The body is lightweight, but extremely durable. The optic can still function even if the glass has been damaged due to its holographic design.
Although the next.300 Blackout optical is not a scope but a red dot sight, it is worth including.
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic was created with law enforcement in mind. However, it is also great for civilians.
One, it offers the advantages of a red spot, such as unlimited eye relief and faster target acquisition than iron sights or magnified scopes. The Aimpoint PRO is not only a great red dot.
The sight has a 2MOA red dot, which is always on. This means you don’t have to fiddle with a power switch every time you want to use it. It also has low power consumption so you can get up to three years out of a single charge.
The Aimpoint Pro is waterproof and features an aluminum alloy housing with hard anodize.
To protect and clean lenses, it has integrated rear and front flip lens covers. Even when flip covers aren’t in use, the lens openings can be recessed to protect them. To allow for the installation of an anti reflection device, the front lens opening can be threaded.
For those occasions when you need magnification, it can also be used with Aimpoint magnifiers. The QRP2 mount is included, as well as a removable spacer. The sight is easy to line up on the AR platform with the spacer. However, it can be removed for weapons that have a low level of sight such as the AK47.
The Vortex Crossfire II and.300 BLK are great options for controlling local coyote and pig populations. No matter what your situation is, Remington 700 used Ruger American, a Mini 14 This scope can be used with an AR-15 in.300 BLK or a scope that is.357 BLK.
The Crossfire II is a great optical quality camera with an illuminated VPlex reticle that allows for low-light shooting.
The Crossfire II is a tactical optic that also has a generous eye box and offers plenty of relief. These features enable you to quickly and accurately shoot on moving targets, thanks to both the eye box and eye relief.
Also, the scope features finger-adjustable reset turrets that can be capped and adjusted to fit your fingers with universal MOA clicks.