Best 1-6x Scope & LPVO Reviews
Best 1-6x Scope Comperison Chart
1. Trijicon VC16-C-1600009 VCOG 1-6x24 Riflescope Horseshoe Dot/Crosshair .223, 55 Grain Ballistic Reticle with Quick Release Mount *
- Red Horseshoe Reticule matched with 55-grain.223 Loads
- First focal plane that allows the ballistic reticle at any magnification to be used
- 700 hours continuous runtime when you set the 4 or 6 settings with a lithium-AA battery
- It’s waterproof to 66 feet, and the illumination electronics are Mil Spec.
- Full 90 MOA windage and elevation adjustment are available in increments of 1/2 inch/click at 100m
2. Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 SFP Riflescope VMR-2 MRAD *
- Razor HD Gen II E is nearly 1/4 pound lighter than its predecessor. It’s feature-rich and very accurate in short to medium applications. The VMR-2 MRAD Reticle is made to maximize long-range shooting and range abilities.
- APO’s optical system produces stunning images through high-density, extra-low dispersion, premium glass. To increase light transmission and brightness, all lenses are fully multi-coated in XR and anti-reflective coatings.
- The low-profile locking illumination dial features 11 brightness levels with off positions in between. A second focal plane reticle has a daylight bright central dot that provides red dot functionality. It can also be used close-ups.
- Zero resettable turrets are simple to use and track accurately. They can adjust in one turn. A generously padded eye box allows for fast target acquisition and monitoring of the surrounding environment.
- A single 30mm tube is strong enough to withstand heavy impact and recoil. The scope is waterproof and fogproof thanks to its O-ring seal and argon purge. External lenses are protected from oil, dirt, and scratches by armored coatings.
3. Sightmark Triple Duty 8.5-25x50 Riflescope *
The scope will remain zeroed with windage and elevation adjustments that are locked.
MD Reticle There are two versions of the Mil Dot reticle (MDD and MDD). Sightmark’s original standard reticle, the MD reticle illuminates the entire Mil-Dot crosshair. This is intended as a point of reference for accuracy and precision.
Parallax Adjustment,Sightmark’s higher magnification riflescopes do come equipped with a parallax adjustment knob. Parallax refers to the change in angular positions of two points stationary relative to one another as seen by an observer. It’s the way the image appears in the riflescope, and how the eye perceives the image.
The Circle Dot (CD) reticle features a circle dot that has illumination capabilities. The circle dot is only available on the 1-6×24. It provides precise results at all magnification levels. The circle dot is fast and accurate at 6x magnification, making it ideal for shooting at medium distances or when there are conflicts.
MDD Reticle There are two versions of the Mil Dot reticle (MD or MDD). Only the MDD version lights the center point of Mil-Dot crosshair. This is to help with accuracy.
4. Monstrum Alpha Series 1-6x24 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope *
- High performance tactical rifle scope for shooting at 400+ yards.
- Functionally designed MOA reticle with first focal plane MOA, which is easy to read and provides ranging information that stays constant no matter what magnification. This allows for quicker range estimation and holdover correction.
- For resistance to fog and water, the aircraft-grade aluminum construction includes a nitrogen-charged tube of 30mm sealing diameter.
- 6061 aluminum construction with a tough MIL-STD 8625 Type III hard anodized exterior finish
- Set of spring loaded flip-up lenses covers that protect your scope lenses from the elements when they are not in use
5. Sig Sauer SOT61231 Tango6T Riflescope, 1-6X24mm, 30mm, Ffp, Black, One Size *
- The U.S. Army selected the Tango6T for the Squad Designated Marksman Rifle System as well as for U.S. Special Forces. It is now available on the commercial market. This scope is ideal for CQB, mid-range tactical engagements as well as 3 Gun competitions and hunting. Our HDX optical system provides exceptional clarity and low light performance. It also includes HellFire fiber optic, glass-etched illuminated reflectors, and the first and second focal plane designs.
- HDX optics’ extra-low dispersion (ED) combined with high transmittance glasses provide the industry-leading light transmission.
- Advanced Optical System 6x Super Zoom
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Night Vision (NV), Illuminated Reticle Settings with Locking Illumination Dial
- Laser-engraved mounting line to align scope rings and riflescopes
Sport type: Tactical and Military
Table of Contents
- 1 Best 1-6x Scope & LPVO Reviews
- 1.1 Best 1-6x Scope Comperison Chart
- 1.2 What too consider before buying 1-6x Scope?
- 1.3 Top 5 1-6x Scope Low Power Variable Optic
- 1.3.1 1.Trijicon VC16-C-1600009 VCOG 1-6x24 Riflescope Horseshoe Dot/Crosshair .223, 55 Grain Ballistic Reticle with Quick Release Mount
- 1.3.2 2.Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 SFP Riflescope VMR-2 MRAD
- 1.3.3 3.Sightmark Triple Duty 8.5-25x50 Riflescope
- 1.3.4 4.Monstrum Alpha Series 1-6x24 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope
- 1.3.5 5.Sig Sauer SOT61231 Tango6T Riflescope, 1-6X24mm, 30mm, Ffp, Black, One Size
What too consider before buying 1-6x Scope?
Before you purchase a scope, make sure to consider these features.
The 1-6x scope has a unique feature that no other scope can match. First, the scope’s build quality is exceptional. The scope is made for rough use, making it very appealing to shooters.
You might have to run while shooting. You might even see it fall. These scenarios are very common. You don’t have to worry about your scope getting damaged if any of these scenarios occur.
This scope is extremely durable. Scopes should be resistant to scratches. A scope can be completely destroyed by scratches. The scope must also be waterproof and fog-proof. You should not shoot based on the weather.
Coated lenses are also recommended for scopes. Coated lenses allow more light to enter your scope and are also anti-glare. It will allow you to see the target clearly. You should also consider the size and weight requirements of your scope. Compact scopes that are lightweight and portable are most popular on the market.
The scope should also be easy to use. The scope should be easy to use.
What Makes an Excellent 1-6x Scope?
It can be overwhelming to choose from a variety of 1-6x scopes. Due to the variety of brands and models available, this scope is a very popular choice in hunting. It can be difficult to know what to look out for. We have provided some tips to help you when scope shopping.
A great scope with a 1-6x zoom is lightweight and durable. You should look for one made from aircraft grade aluminum that is shockproof, waterproof, fog-proof, and resistant to corrosion. Make sure the scope mount works with your gun.
To improve precision, scopes should have long eye relief. Proper eye relief allows for a larger field of vision which is helpful in sighting and shooting.
Make sure your scope comes with high-quality lenses. It not only gives you clarity but also makes your scope last longer. The best coated lenses are often the best.
A 1-6x scope comes with many features, including reticles. There are many reticles on the market. It is all about personal preference. You can use it as long as you like your hunting style.
These aren’t the only things you need to consider. These are the most important things to remember when looking for a 1-6x scope.
Top 5 1-6x Scope Low Power Variable Optic
The VCOG 1-6×24 Riflescope has many uses and is suitable for hunting on many different terrains. This high-end sighting device is equipped with a variable combat optic gunsight. This makes it perfect for professional use.
The scope’s rugged power makes it a top choice for hunting in a variety of conditions. This scope can also be used for close-quarter battles and long-range marksmanship.
Superior glass is also available in this model. It offers great light gathering and distortion-free capabilities. This model also has ranging and bullet-drop compensating reticles that allow for precise and quick range estimations and hold application.
The scope of the VCOG scope can also be used in almost all situations. It’s also small and robust enough to be used in many situations. It uses only one AA battery, and has six brightness settings for the LED reticle.
The cons are that the scope is not premium, but it’s available at a higher cost.
Razor HD scopes are also precise and feature-rich, especially for medium and short range applications. If you are planning to use it for long distances, make sure you check it out. This model also comes with VMR-2 MRAD Reticle, which is great for long-distance shooting and ranging. It is a great tool for beginners who are trying to improve their skills.
The lockable illumination dial offers 11 brightness levels and is sleek. For easy adjustment and usage, each setting has an off position. This scope also features close-quarters versatility and red dot functionality with its SFP reticle.
This scope also features a great eyebox and consistent eye relief. These both promote quick target acquisition and monitor the environment. Vortex Optics Razor has the best image quality due to its APO optical system, low dispersion glass and excellent image quality.
However, users have reported zooming problems when using higher magnifications.
This scope is classified as M4 simply by using the term. It can move AR-15-style glass into its right place in the rifle glass product line. The scope’s unit pricing indicates that it is an identical scope to military-based sighting systems. It was designed as a civilian general-use model for this general range of rifle scopes.
The scope has a high-quality, oversized, high-torrenter turret that can be adjusted to 1/2 MOA elevation. It is located on the left side, so it is easy to access the focusing knob.
Optics are multicoated and precision quality. This is a area where I’d be cautious due to the fact that the price of the lens glass doesn’t necessarily indicate a high quality product. You’ll always get what you pay in rifle glass, as I’ve said many times.
This unit’s reticle is based upon the circle dot sub-tensions. The MOA ( Mil Dot ) display is able to be used to adjust elevation and windage on the fly.
The 1-6×24 scope comes in three models. It is suitable for long- and medium-range shooting. Although the 1-6×24 scope is not as advanced as the other models, its basic design will suffice for general field use.
The Monstrum Alpha series of glass sights is a significant step up from the standard commercial-level glass sight. The AR-15 style rifle This budget sight may be the right one for you if you are a casual shooter, or a guy who hunts small game or deer.
The scope can be used at 600 yards , regardless of the target size, with a magnification of 6X. The scope is mounted in the FFP first focal plane, which makes use of the MOA reticle to adjust windage and elevation in the field.
The scope is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, and has an 8625 hard anodized coating in sand. The tube measures 30mm and is completely waterproof when used in the field.
The scope is made from 6061 aluminum and has some features that can be found on scopes with glass sights, which are often twice the price.
If the United States government looks at a new weapon scope for military adaptation, you can be certain that the public will notice it and will soon see a new market.
This is how the new Sig Tango works, at least in its basic form.
Tango is a chop bell combat scope that can be used with shorter receivers such as the Ar-15 and the M-10.
This scope comes with a 1-6x and a 24-objectif lens. Sub tensions are also used to set the glass. They match the ballistics of the.223 Rem/ 5.56 NATO round. This sight will replace the current ACOG systems currently in use by general infantrymen.
The sight features an increased magnification, and a high power setting of 6X. This glass is serviceable up to 600 yards in combat situations. This makes it an ideal mid-range glass sight for hunting, target steel and paper punching.
The Sig SO161231 Tango has open turrets that allow for quick adjustments to range extension and better quality glass for solid light control. This scope is built to withstand a beating in the field.