best scope for ruger 10/22
best scope for ruger 10/22 Comperison Chart
1. Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire Riflescope *
Leupold’s Twilight Light Management Systems provide unparalleled brightness and clarity. They balance light transmission, glare reduce, image contrast, resolution, and light transmission to ensure a crisp image regardless of lighting conditions.
The optics are designed with advanced sealing techniques that can withstand extreme temperatures and elevation changes.
Each riflescope from Leupold is built to withstand at least 5,000 impacts on Punisher (Leupold’s recoil simulator machine). Each impact produces 3x more force than a.308 rifle.
We test all Leupold riflescopes to ensure they perform at temperatures between -40oF and 160oF.
2. Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Plex Reticle (MOA) , black *
- The Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire riflescope can be used at close range with shotguns, 22 rimfire, and muzzleloaders. V-Plex is a popular hunting reticle that can be used for many different hunting purposes.
- Multi-coated lenses produce bright, clear images from dawn to dusk. The Eyepiece’s fast focus allows for easy and quick reticle focusing.
- Metal-on-metal Precision turrets allow for zero reset after sighting in. Precision glide erector Systems ensure repeatability and accurate tracking.
- One-piece construction with hard anodized finishes creates a durable scope that is shockproof while camouflaging the shooter’s position.
- The scope is O-ring sealed and Argon purge to ensure a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
3. Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Fine Duplex *
- Leopold’s standard/classic fast focus eyepiece has a low profile lock rings that makes it easy to maintain reticle focus.
- For easy elevation and wind age adjustments, micro-friction dials can be marked in 1/4 MOA increments
- The one-inch main tube is compact and durable and can fit more legacy rings.
- Leopold’s proprietary nitrogen sealing process is used. This seal has been the industry standard.
4. Burris Droptine Riflescope with Ballistic Plex .22 Reticle, 3-9x 40mm *
- Model 200019 is a compact, lightweight gun that can be focused at 50 yards. 22 LR ammo.
- The compact, lightweight 3-9x40mm rifle is light and portable. It has a nine-fold magnification which provides sufficient distance to suit most hunting situations.
- This rugged, simple reticle is ideal for taking precise shots at long ranges. The turret’s low profile is adjustable with your fingers.
- Flip-up lenses can be made by using a separate eyepiece or power ring.
- Burris Forever covers you
5. UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings , Black *
- Built on the True Strength Platform, Fully Sealed and Nitrogen Filled.
- 1 inch Tube with Emerald Coated Lens, for Crystal Clear View and Maximum Light Transmission
- Innovative EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing System (IE) with Red/Green in Dual Color Mode and 36 colors in Multi-Color mode
- Premium Zero Lockable Target Turrets with Zero Resettable Target Turrets, Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mildot Reticle to Optimal Shooting Performance and Aiming
Table of Contents
- 1 best scope for ruger 10/22
- 1.1 best scope for ruger 10/22 Comperison Chart
- 1.2 What too consider before buying scope for ruger 10/22?
- 1.3 Top 5 scope for ruger 10/22
- 1.3.1 1.Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire Riflescope
- 1.3.2 2.Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire, Second Focal Plane Riflescope - V-Plex Reticle (MOA) , black
- 1.3.3 3.Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Fine Duplex
- 1.3.4 4.Burris Droptine Riflescope with Ballistic Plex .22 Reticle, 3-9x 40mm
- 1.3.5 5.UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings , Black
What too consider before buying scope for ruger 10/22?
This rifle is not intended to be used for long-range shooting. Ruger 10/22 is capable of shooting up to 50 yards. This rifle is perfect for small-game hunting. You can attach attachments to extend the range, but the rifle’s range is only about 50 yards if it is brand new.
This weapon is also a great way to show someone how to shoot. This is because the weapon is lightweight and doesn’t have any recoil.
This weapon’s ammunition is incredibly affordable compared to other rifles. It can be used frequently without breaking the bank.
This rifle is not intended for youth, but it has some similarities. This rifle is great for beginners, as well as those who want to customize their shooting.
Why should you add a scope?
There is only one reason someone would want a scope on their Ruger 10/22. The scope will improve your accuracy and shooting efficiency. A scope will help you see your targets clearly.
Different scopes offer different benefits. It is crucial that rifle owners understand the purpose of their weapon in order to make an informed decision about which scope they should choose.
How to Select the Best Ruger 10/22 for You
There are many Ruger 10/22 models on the market. Each one is customizable, and each has similar functions. You need to know what you want to do with this weapon, as we have already mentioned. Here are some ways that Ruger 10/22 can also be used.
The Carbine or Takedown models are best if you’re looking for general usage, such as shooting at the range, or keeping track of burglary attempts. These models will provide effective shots using lightweight technology.
These styles have a wide range of functionality and are therefore all-season rifles. If you’re just starting out and don’t know why you want a rifle, it is advisable to choose one of these styles.
You should avoid models such as the Target or AR22 if you want to have a rife that can be used for general purposes. These models will be too heavy to use for any purpose, except in self-defense.
People do sometimes find themselves in situations where a rifle is required for emergency purposes. You will want to use a.22 or Takedown to avoid tragedy such as a home invasion.
These two models are ideal for transport and storage. You don’t want your rifle out in the open, as that could lead to danger. You can conceal your weapon in a secure and easily accessible place by using one of these guns.
It is easy to prepare and doesn’t require any tools to attach. You can shoot your rifle in seconds, which is great if you need to be ready for an emergency.
A Ruger 10/22 Target is a precision shooting gun that shoots with the intention of hitting a target. This Ruger 10/22 Target is the most heavy model, but it will give you the extra accuracy necessary to hunt and shoot small targets.
This model has stable platforms, barrels with high tuning, and high-quality optics. This model is best for precision shooting but not for all other types of shooting.
Top 5 scope for ruger 10/22
The Leupold VX-Freedom3-9×40 rifle scope is made with the finest materials and features. What more could you want?
We are very pleased with the features of this rifle scope. It features a 3x to 9x magnification, a 40mm objective lens, which provides a clear sight picture and decent field of vision across all zoom settings. It also features multicoated lenses to resist scratches, which are more durable than other rifle scopes.
The scope’s rest is equally durable as it’s made from aircraft-grade aluminum. It has been rigorously tested by the manufacturer to ensure that the product performs in all conditions, even after a lot of wear and tear. It is 100% waterproof and fogproof. It can be mounted on your rimfire rifle, and you can take it with you at all times. The scope’s matte black finish is stylish and makes it less glaring.
This is not all. The scope already has parallax adjustment of 60 yards. Although it does not have a parallax adjustment knob for further adjustments, this setting is perfect for rimfire cartridges. This means that the scope will have minimal effect on parallax. The scope does have windage and elevation adjustment turrets that can be adjusted with precision finger clicks. These are very durable and long-lasting.
It offers excellent eye relief regardless of the magnification settings you use. The.22 LR is compatible with both 4.17 inches and 3.6 inches magnifications.
One drawback is that the lens cap does not come with the package. Instead, Leupold requires you to purchase a separate piece. This can increase the price of the product.
Vortex Optics has developed the Diamondback riflescope for close-range shooting using rimfire rifles like the Ruger 10/22. It includes precision turrets and a fast-focus eyepiece.
The Vortex Optics features a 2x-7x magnification and a 35mm objective. This range can be used for many purposes, but it is primarily intended for hunting. It employs a V-Plex hunting reticle.
High-quality construction ensures that the scope will withstand repeated use. Precision turrets are included and the main tube is made of high-quality aluminum. It has a hard-anodized finish. It is waterproof, shockproof, and fog-proof.
Clear sighting is possible at either close range or medium distance with the Diamondback. The lenses are fully multi-coated and the focus adjustment features a fast-focus eyepiece. Clear views are possible at every magnification level, from 2x to 7x.
At full magnification power, the eye relief for this scope from Ruger measures 3.1 inches. The elevation and windage adjustments can be made across 100 MOA, with a 1/4 MOA adjustment per click.
This scope is 10/22 and offers excellent clarity. It also allows for precise adjustments. The precision turrets made of metal-on-metal make it easy to adjust the scope for windage or elevation. After sighting in, you can reset the zero.
This scope’s distinguished duplex reticle makes it easier to get your shot. It has crosshairs and thin posts, which allow for less target coverage. It will be easy to get accurate shots on small targets. However, there won’t be any compensation dots or holdover marks for shooting at a longer range.
Because this scope is small, you cannot expect a wide field of view. The linear field of view at 100 yards is approximately 25.5 feet. This is sufficient to find the squirrel or any other small competitors and take them away.
This is a great tool for getting your target at the range. When in use, it does not feel bulky. It resists water, dirt, shock, fog, and water. The scope comes with an 80 MOA feature, which makes it easy to install your scope.
The Burris Droptine Riflescope has many standard features for a 10/22 scope. These include 1/4 MOA clicks, a one-inch maintube and many other standard characteristics. It also has a 3x-9x magnifying ability. It is notable for its ease-of-use and exceptional transmission of light through scope tubes and lenses.
The Burris 3-9×48 Droptine Riflescope is equipped with a large objective. This 48mm lens has superior light transmission, allowing for clear images even in low-light settings.
The scope is a bit bulkier due to its larger diameter. It is approximately 1.2 pounds in weight, which adds a few ounces to optics of the same price range.
Most uses, including small game hunting and target shooting, will be satisfied by the 3x-9x magnification. The only problem is that full magnifying power does not provide enough clarity. With 9x, the edges of the reticle can appear slightly blurred.
The scope can still be used with ease, even though the image quality is reduced when magnified to maximum power. The scope offers standard windage, elevation and turret settings. Although the focus knob and low-profile turrets can be difficult to use when gloves are on, they will remain in place after you zero in your settings.
UTG BugBuster features crystal clear glass, AO-eliminate paralla, variable power (3-9X), and lockable/resettable turbines for quick zeroing. It was unbelievable, so I went to the range.
I set the zero at 50 yards, adjusted my turrets, and fired. It was perfect. It was moved up to 100 yards. I was again stacking holes. The view was clear, there were no blurred lines to the sides, and dual green and red illuminations helped with many applications.
My drop tests proved that the BugBuster survived. For maximum reliability, the scope was nitrogen-purged and sealed with an O-ring. The scope remained at zero even after a drop test and firing more than 100 rounds.
The only thing that could be considered a problem is the shortening of my eye relief. It wasn’t an issue at all. Once I aligned the optic on my eye with the rail, it was perfect. It got easier the more I fired.