Best Sniper Scope
Best Sniper Scopes Comperison Chart
1. Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 First Focal Plane Riflescope - EBR-2C Reticle (MOA) *
- Razor HD Gen II 3-18×50 can be used for precision shooting or tactical operations. L-TEC Turret System features a locking mechanism that prevents accidental adjustments. The turret’s visual rotation indicator makes it easy for shooters to see the revolutions.
- EBR-7C can be used for hunting and long-range competition shooting. The windage tree is located in the lower quadrants for quick wind/elevation corrections. For less obstruction around vertical stadia, numbers on the lower stadia moved beyond the windage dots.
- The 6x zoom range allows for magnification flexibility while the fast-focus eyepiece adjusts sharply the reticle to sharp focus. For simplicity and efficiency, side parallax adjustment as well as illumination controls were combined into one knob.
- APO’s optical system produces stunning images through high-density, extra-low dispersion, premium glass. To increase light transmission and brightness, all lenses are fully multi-coated in XR plus antireflective coatings.
- The Razor is O-ring sealed with argon purged and delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Its single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum construction provides shooters with a sturdy platform. Armortek coatings protect lenses from oil, dirt, scratches, and oil.
2. Nightforce Optics 12-42x56mm BR Benchrest Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated NP-R2 Reticle.125 MOA Adjustments, Adjustable Objecti... *
- Cleaning Cloth – Instructions – Lifetime Warranty – Scope Lens Covers Signed Quality Assurance Inspection Label on the Scope
- Chances are, we have done something similar to what you’re thinking.
- Long range & Ultra Long Range: benchrest shooters, specialized ultra long range firearms
- A variable objective permits extra-fine focus adjustment to adjust parallax between 25 yards and infinity
- Target turrets can be calibrated to true.125 M.O.A. (1/8 click) and can be re-indexed back to zero after being sighted in.
3. Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR II 8-40x50mm Precision Rifle Scope with 5x Zoom and Zero Click Stop Adjustment, Illuminated F-Class MOA Reticle , Black *
- This rifle is for long-range precision rifle shooters who are serious and technical.
- The versatile 5x zoom system gives you a wider field of view at close ranges, and better target acquisition at longer ranges. Ergonomic side focus with easy-to-reach paraallax adjustment from 50 meters to infinity allows for greater accuracy at long distances.
- Adjustment knobs Zero Click Stop for quickly and easily returning to the original yardage setting, without counting clicks. Advanced windage and elevation adjustments allow for repeatable and accurate reticle adjustments. Scope is waterproof
- High-grade optical glasses provide excellent clarity and brightness with long-lasting durability. Precision-gauged, hand-fitted internal assemblies ensure a constant point of impact throughout the magnification range.
- Burris Forever Warranty. If your Burris optic is damaged or defective, we will replace it or repair it. The warranty does not cover damage, loss, or deliberate damage to the product.
4. Burris Veracity 3-15x50mm Hunting Rifle Scope, Premium High Light-Transmitting Optics *
- This is a serious hunting tool for big game and varmint enthusiasts.
- Its Ballistic Plex E1 FFP reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots for wind drift compensation when using nearly any big game hunting cartridge
- Calculated in MOA the reticle offers trajectory compensation up to 600 yards.
- At every 500 yds hash mark, wind dots are placed that represent a 10m.p.h. wind adjustment.
- Maximum light collection is possible with the objective measuring 50mm
5. Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 First Focal Plane Riflescopes - EBR-2C (MOA) Tactical Reticle, Black *
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane (4-16×44) is at the intersection between precision and value. It offers a remarkable array of features and exceptional performance.
- A crisp, clear sight picture is achieved by extra-low dispersion glasses and fully multi-coated lense. Subtensions are maintained in the 4x zoom range by keeping subtensions precise with the first focal plane and glass-etched reticle.
- Precision-glide erector uses premium components in the zoom lenses to ensure smooth magnification changes even under harsh conditions.
- Exposure tactical turrets with a side parallax knob provide the shooter with the tools necessary for precision long-distance shooting. Fast focus eyepieces allow for quick and simple reticle focusing.
- This single-piece tube of 30mm is shockproof and ruggedly constructed to withstand impacts and recoil. Strong o-ring seals, nitrogen purging waterproofing and fogproof performance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Sniper Scope
- 1.1 Best Sniper Scopes Comperison Chart
- 1.2 What too consider before buying Sniper Scope?
- 1.3 Top 5 Scopes for Sniper
- 1.3.1 1.Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 First Focal Plane Riflescope - EBR-2C Reticle (MOA)
- 1.3.2 2.Nightforce Optics 12-42x56mm BR Benchrest Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated NP-R2 Reticle.125 MOA Adjustments, Adjustable Objective, 30mm Tube
- 1.3.3 3.Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR II 8-40x50mm Precision Rifle Scope with 5x Zoom and Zero Click Stop Adjustment, Illuminated F-Class MOA Reticle , Black
- 1.3.4 4.Burris Veracity 3-15x50mm Hunting Rifle Scope, Premium High Light-Transmitting Optics
- 1.3.5 5.Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 First Focal Plane Riflescopes - EBR-2C (MOA) Tactical Reticle, Black
What too consider before buying Sniper Scope?
Zoom and Scope Magnification
Before purchasing a scope, confirm its magnification range. The role of zoom and magnification is crucial in determining long-distance accuracy and range. You will need a good magnification scope to magnify the target at different zoom levels and still see it clearly. Long-range shots will be more successful if the magnification is higher.
Two zoom scopes are available for snipers. These zoom scopes can play an important role in your marksmanship. The fixed scope seems to be preferred by a large number of sniper shooters. There are preferences for scopes with magnifications between 10x-15x. Variable scopes don’t necessarily have to be bad, but there are certain conditions that can make it difficult for shooters to choose between them.
Fixed scopes are easy to use and offer a broad view, allowing you to hit multiple moving targets without needing to zero your scope. Regardless of the fact that fixed scopes offer precision and speed along with longer eye relief, you should know that they are designed for shorter target distances.
A sniper equipped with a fixed scope 10x may limit your shot range to 200 yards. You will also need to adjust the knobs if you have to hit a target further than 200 yards.
Variable scopes have different rules. It is possible to scan a large area quickly and zoom out easily. A variable scope is necessary if you plan to work hard on large terrain or do scouting, overwatching, or other tasks. You must decide the length of your point-of-impact. This should be the area you consider when choosing between a fixed zoom or variable zoom.
The objective diameter refers to the ability of the sniper scope lenses to gather light from the environment and objects around them, as well as its ability to focus light correctly on the lens to create a real image.
How large the lens is will determine if the sniper may experience blurred vision or parallax. You should also be aware that too large an objective diameter can cause blurred images. High magnification is a dangerous tool, especially when there is not enough light.
Your sniper scope should be set to a magnification of 7mm or higher during low light transmission. This will result in a less sharp image quality and less clarity. Low light performance requires an exit pupil setting between 5-7mm and 7.5mm. You need to have an objective diameter between 50 and 56mm for sniper scope performance. To allow you to focus precisely on the target, your objective diameter can be adjusted.
Zero Stops Turrets
Zero stops are turret fittings that stop the elevation adjustment from drifting off its point. This function is a must for any good scope. Your adjustments will be thrown to the wind if you slack on your zero stops.
This is a critical aspect of how your scope mounts. To achieve the correct eye relief setting, it is important to mount your scope correctly. Scope rings are a good way to do this. The balance of your chin against the rifle will determine the scope rings you choose.
There are three types of scope rings: high, medium, and extra-high. To give the shooter more control and balance, he could choose a medium scope ring. It is important to be in a natural position when taking shots.
Type of Reticle/Optics/Telescopic Sight
You should choose a reticle that suits your point of impact. No matter if you’re looking for a crosshair reticle or a mil-dot, make sure it suits your purpose.
There are two types of planes: the Second Focal Plane SFP or First Focal Plane FLP. Each plane has its own characteristics and is not inferior to others. FFPs can be used for long distances, while SFPs can be used for shorter ranges.
Side Parallax is useful for aligning your objective lens, particularly if your target is moving out of range.
Top 5 Scopes for Sniper
Vortex Optics is a well-known brand in the marksman community. This model proves that. The scope has magnification settings ranging from 4.5x to 27x. This makes it ideal for both close-quarters and long distance sniping. The scope also has a reticle in the first focal plane so that it will always be accurate, no matter how far you zoom out or in.
This is not all. This scope has an APO optical system which can produce high quality sight pictures using extra-low dispersion glasses for its lenses. Multicoated lenses reduce reflections and improve sight image quality. This scope can be used in low-light conditions with 11 different intensities.
This scope’s elevation and windage adjustment turrets are particularly noteworthy. These turrets are tactile and sensitive. They can also be locked in place to stop you accidentally changing the values while you move. This is a fantastic feature, especially when combined with the parallax adjuster turbine on the side.
This scope is an excellent choice for any sniper or long distance hunter . The scope’s lockable adjustment knobs make it extremely easy to use and provide precise control. This is something every sniper will appreciate. It is also made of high-quality lenses, which makes it exceptional in terms of value and price.
2.Nightforce Optics 12-42x56mm BR Benchrest Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated NP-R2 Reticle.125 MOA Adjustments, Adjustable Objective, 30mm Tube
NightForce Optics is most often associated with tactical shooting. NightForce Optics is a brand that most shooters know from.
NightForce Optics is more than just that. However, the Benchrest series is one of their most popular series. The Benchrest series was designed for long-range target shooting and not long-range shooting by people.
There are many magnification levels available in the Benchrest series, but I prefer the 12-42x56mm model for long-range shooting.
The NightForce NightForce Benchrest series offers the same exceptional clarity NightForce is famous for. The NightForce Benchrest series will allow you to see your target with crystal clear clarity. You can also easily align your shot before you pull the trigger. NightForce Benchrest is a brilliant series that includes:
NightForce Benchrest is a precision tool designed to hit targets far beyond the reach of human eyes. This optic is a top-quality competition shotgun optic.
NightForce Benchrest scopes are a great addition to long-range rifles and the NightForce brand is well-known for this reason.
3.Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR II 8-40x50mm Precision Rifle Scope with 5x Zoom and Zero Click Stop Adjustment, Illuminated F-Class MOA Reticle , Black
The long-distance rifle scope has magnification settings ranging from 8x to 40x. This is a remarkable range even for experienced marksmen. The scope’s glass is of exceptional quality and can provide a clear sight picture in low light conditions. The reticle can also be illuminated to increase your accuracy at dawn and dusk. You can also use it as an FFP reticle.
The scope is constructed from durable metal that will last a lifetime. The scope is waterproof and fog-proof, so you can take it with you in all weather conditions. You can adjust the scope’s magnification levels by using a control ring. It responds quickly to user input and works smoothly.
This sniper scope is the last pick. It features great click-stop adjustment knobs to adjust windage, elevation and parallax modification. Every increment is accompanied by a satisfying click. This makes it simple to adjust the turrets from your scope. These turrets can be used for long-distance shooting, so you’re sure to get a great shot.
This long-range scope is a great choice. It has a powerful reticle for dawn or dusk sniping and a durable body that protects the lenses. These knobs offer excellent control and are perfect for long-distance shots.
Burris is a top-quality brand that offers affordable optics at a reasonable price. The Burris Veracity scope is an excellent entry point into the long-range scope market.
There are a few options for the Burris Veracity, but the 5-25 power option is best for long-range shooting. The Veracity scope is very well made and one of my favourite budget options.
The Veracity is made from one piece and is designed to withstand shock and vibrations of long-range rounds. The Veracity is water, shock, and fog-proof and has a double spring tension system which keeps the optic zeroed no matter what external vibration or shock.
5.Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 First Focal Plane Riflescopes - EBR-2C (MOA) Tactical Reticle, Black
Vortex is a well-known manufacturer of riflescopes and have a great reputation in the scope industry. Their quality and affordability have earned them a solid reputation among firearms enthusiasts.
This Diamondback Tactical scope is the first to be offered in MOA and MRAD versions. This scope comes with a 4-16x magnification, and a 44mm objective.
The tube is made from one piece of 30mm shockproof tubing. It is built to withstand the expected recoil and impacts of field usage.
Strong O-ring seals have been used to ensure consistency in functionality, even under different field conditions. It is nitrogen purified to ensure fog-proof and water resistance.
To provide a clear and bright viewing experience, the extra-low dispersion lenses and glasses are fully multi-coated.
Subtensions are maintained constant throughout the zoom range by the glass-etched reticle located in the first focal plan. The precision-glide system was also built with premium components. This allows for clear magnification in all hunting conditions.
It is one thing to acquire long-range targets. It’s another thing to hit them! Both are possible with the Vortex Diamondback Tactical Riflescope.
It features exposed tactical turrets and a side-parallax knob. A fast-focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.